Life has been crazy lately. Crazy good. Crazy bad. Crazy crazy. Just so much is going on now and I can't believe I'm only in Florence for another month or so. I'm going to miss it so much! But it will be nice to get back to having reliable internet so that I can whip this blog back into shape!
Until then, heres what I have to share.
- Just had my fall break where my family came to visit.
- Got to see Venice; a beautiful city with lots of art and amazing streets to wander.
- I've been seriously pigging out lately-lots of gelato! its just so good!
- I found an amazing vintage flea market last week that sells some amazing fur collars, great jewelry and handbags! I have to go find it again so I can purchase some fur to wear with my green cargo jacket.
- Still looking for the perfect loafers and boots...there are just too many options for leather in Italy.
- My roommate Meredith comes to visit next week! I can't wait to show her around Florence :)
- Next weekend is my trip to Amsterdam with my roommates and Meredith...I can't wait to see the Van Gogh museum and eat good food and bike around the city!
- 2 weeks until New Moon comes out! Sadly I can't see it until I return to the states.
- I am seriously obsessed with Glee! The music is on repeat on my ipod.
- Trying to get over this cold before the weekend starts...wish me luck :)