December 01, 2009

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH

Since I've spent the last 3 months in Italy, surrounded by high fashion in Milan and amazing leather in Florence I have developed a few major bag crushes. To say that they are unrequited would be an understatement considering at least one has a waitlist and another is around $3000, but hey, you can't help what your attracted to, and I am attracted to very very VERY expensive purses.

Here they are for your viewing pleasure...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The classic Hermes Kelly bag. I prefer the smaller Kelly to the Birkin-I love that it has an additional cross-body strap! They have tons of amazing leather knockoffs here in Florence and I have been majorly tempted to buy one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The new Prada Saffiano bag. I love the burgandy color and the addition of the longer strap as well...its perfect for everyday wear-which is what I would need if I was going to spend big bucks on a bag.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally, last but not least, the Fendi Peekaboo bag. Fendi always has many variations on one bag and these two versions are my top favorites(though I do love the tobacco brown version as well). This is such a gorgeous bag! I love the design of it and the way it hangs on your arm. It kind of has the feel of the Kelly or the Birkin but with a softer structure to it. Thats one of my only arguments with the Hermes bags-they are a little too structured, I think I would want to buy one that was vintage or a little ruffed up.


3 comments:

mens casual jacket said...

These are gorgeous! Especially the bottom left one

SOS! said...

i want the peekaboo. i am a total mulberry bag fan myself.
enjoy milan!
SOS-er fi xx
http://saveourshoes.blogspot.com

Grace said...

How I'd love to have me a Hermes!

Love Grace.