December 25, 2009

simply bliss

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(wearing: Brooks Brothers button down shirt, old black slip worn as dress, Gap grey tights, Vintage brown leather and python belt, Bliss Lau "Hug Me Tight" body chain)

Christmas this year was wonderful. After last week's blizzard we were left with a white Christmas! The first white Christmas I can remember since I was about 5. The tree was also abundant with great gifts, the fire was roaring, I took a long and pleasant nap in the middle of the day and then awoke to the smell of roast beef and quiche in the oven, and then finally family came over and we had an delicious home cooked feast. Thanks for everything, Mom!

I got some amazing gifts this year :) The biggie being this new Bliss Lau body chain which I am truly in love with. Its got a nice weight to it and it hangs beautifully. I love the vest-like quality to it. I just want to wear it with everything! The past couple nights I've been channeling this sort of preppy/punky look. The fully buttoned up dress shirt paired with the ripped tights and the old slip dress seemed casual, comfortable and festive to me without screaming Christmas. Plus the nose ring and body chain add a sort of punk twist. I also received some plain white high-top converse, funky tights, two gorgeous photography books that I wanted, a Jacob Black action figure (HAHA, Mom) and French macarons!

What a good Christmas!

OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely sister Elizabeth who is 22 today!

1 comment:

spectacle chippendales said...

Belle série! tu es adorable sur ces photos et ton look très naturel la simplicité très chic.
K.