February 04, 2009

HAPPY LOST DAY!
Its like a holiday for me :)



The Shredded Muscle Tee


shredded tee-DIY Gap; jeans-BDG; sneakers-DIY studded Converse; belt-Mom's; hoodie-Old Navy; leather jacket-Gap; sunglasses-F21; cross-body bag-Grandmother's; jewelry-all vintage

I think this shredded t-shirt turned out the best out of all the old shirts I have shredded. (This shirt stretched out the best without getting too many holes in it.) It was a little cold but I bundled up well when I went outside :)



A couple photos I took a while ago of this amazing vintage ring I found in my mother's jewelry box. It has a reall gothic feel to it, especially paired with deep blue nails.

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey! I was looking for that ring!:~)

Sasi said...

I really like this outfit, the diy tee is so cool! And the vintage ring amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

the shredded tee looks great

Larissa said...

I love that ring, it has a great gothic feel to it, but also a mystical vibe

x

yiqin; said...

You look very biker chic in that jacket! :)

Vintage Lollipops said...

Seriously rocker chic!

Andie said...

love the shredded muscle, sheer awesomeness!

Zoë said...

wow love the shredded tee!

x
http://gracioulyzoe.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm the only idiot that can't shred tees. I tried once and failed miserably...yours looks fantastic. I took the liberty of adding you to my blog so I can remember to come back.