February 11, 2009



I've been really into Steven Meisel's photographs lately.

The idea of having a guy model female clothing in editorials and ads is really intriguing to me. (I love Marc Jacobs take on that for his Fall 08 collection.)

I love her silver chains.




I think these Dolce and Gabbana ads are hilarious.


I have been listening to this song nonstop since I heard it in CVS.




t-shirt dress-T by Alexander Wang; ripped tights-Target; studded blazer-Thrifted; sunglasses-F21; peep-toe booties-Jeffrey Campbell; rosary-Vintage

Today is February 11, 2009. It is 70 degrees outside.


:)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Steven Meisel taught one of the master classes at the Maine Photographic Workshop the summer I was there. He did a lecture and showed his work one evening.

Jessie said...

No he didn't teach my group -- I wasn't at the master class level.

Anonymous said...

That guy in the MJ ads is the prettiest guy I think I've ever seen. wow...without the chest hair I would have never known. As for the silver chains they are really nice...probably men's right? Gives me ideas...

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

great post! i ADORE steven the one with the models in the bathroom is too much for words (amaazing!!!)..thanks for all of your comments dear! and i agree..that would make a great tattoo quote! where do you want to get one?! i am thinking about it also!!!

love LM x

Sasi said...

I really like your outfit, and so jealous of your t-shirt dress and jacket:P And I love the song.

Big Dadddy said...

Wow so perfect, i have been loving all black lately and your outfit just really nails it. That t dress looks amazing, so jealous!! Oh and your jacket perfectly finishes it off.