May 31, 2009

shrine



left to right: nine west, jeffrey campbell, nine west, lord&taylor, unknown, london sole, urban outfitters
row 2: jeffrey campbell, minnetonka, morraco, dr. martens, converse, jeffrey campbell





photo credit: the selby
I am still in the process of moving and unpacking, however my shoes got first-class treatment. I love the gorgeous shelves of shoes spotted in the closets of Julia Restoin Roitfeld and many a fashionista, so I couldn't help myself when I found this bookshelf.

5 comments:

Lo said...

perfect!

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Oooh yes, I saw the pic of her shoe closet before and I just about fainted. GORGEOUS collection of shoes!!!! I can only dream of owning 1/4 of that collection one day ;)

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Yay for shoes, I love that they got first class treatment!

Mcmaris said...

I love shoes!!!! I was also inspired by her shoe closet...

You have a nice collection of shoes going there. Keep up the good work. LOL

Rackk and Ruin said...

i love those jeffrey campbell boots on the second row!! amazing. alright. . . my new hunt at yardsales this summer is going to be appropriate shelving for my shoes!