This weekend in review...
- eating delicious homemade eggplant parm, fruit salad, and amazing chocolate-chip cookie dough cupcakes
- spending hours applying alien princess and harajuku girls makeup
- photographing said makeup ("now you're an angry alien princess!" **click click**)
- watching too much junk tv...degrassi, john tucker must die, that 70's show??
- being pounced on as my wake up call
- driving down the highway blasting stars and singing along
- spending hours gazing at ferocious tigers and funny elephants at the zoo
- not getting to see the pandas :(
- being mesmerized by the flowing coral and glowing jelly fish
- eating turkey burgers and fries at good ol' johnny rockets!
- resisting the urge to buy a chocolate malt at johnny rockets!
- immediately rushing to starbucks after lunch for much needed caffeine and proceeding to have loud conversations about ridiculous inappropriate things
- walking around the d.c. mall, taking the most touristy pictures possible (ie: holding the washington monument in our hands)
- reflecting upon life in front of the reflection pool
- gorging on cupcakes for dinner...no real food being consumed
- overload of sugar leading to fits of giggles and hysterics
- stressing ourselves out by partaking in some phase 10
- going to bed completely exhausted, sore, and cupcake-filled...
the best weekend in a long time...its good to have amazing friends!