July 11, 2009

get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

tshirt dress-American Apparel; jean vest-Thrifted; claw necklace-Pamela Love; headband-Buenos Aires; gladiator sandals-Jeffrey Campbell
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

some newly purchased bras-neon pink mesh and purple bandeau-F21; nude pink lace-Anthropologie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Today was a full day for me; a rarity during these summer months.

I started the day early and met up at starbucks for coffee with an elementary school friend. Sometimes its hard reconnecting with old friends, but in this case it was really easy and natural. After coffee I drove back home and picked up my bicycle...once those tires are pumped I plan on biking all around this town. It even has a basket--very convenient when purchasing things and carrying around a big camera or two :)

The rest of the day was a little cloudy so I didn't have a chance to get any outdoor photographs. Tomorrow however I am going to a fair/festival thing so I plan on photographing a lot then. I wrapped up the day with a trip to 7-11 for free slurpees (they were out :( though) and some delicious chow fun and tofu! Now its time for the Harper's Island finale, yay!

Btw, is anyone else obsessed with Katy Perry's "Waking up in Vegas"? I certainly have an affinity for trashy music...

3 comments:

jetaimeLA.blogspot.com said...

hey! I want to see that snake ring of yourss. You're so funny though, cause I bought my snake armband at a flea market in paris too! =]

Mairyliscious said...

NICE headband and purse !!!

Sasi said...

Nice headband and jean vest, love the nude pink lace, too.