July 09, 2009

now I don't hardly know her

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So here's my first little editorial...its so fun to dress up and play these crazy characters. I can't even imagine how much fun it would be to have real makeup artists and stylists on hand for editorial shoots.

I took a hint from Raez of Cheap Thrills and applied some major eyebrows for this shoot. I remember when I was younger, I went to a makeover birthday party and one of the women doing the makeup wanted to see what I looked like with brows (since it was summer and my brows were bleached out) so she drew on these heinous brown caterpillars...yuck! However, nowadays I think having thick/dark eyebrows make a strong statement. I will forever envy Ali Michael for her amazing eyebrows ;)

If you all have any ideas for a good editorial theme, let me know.

3 comments:

Lo said...

I was about to say, "You look just like this model!" great job.

MIRANDA. I have a long list of things I want to say to you (I might forget ten or so):

1. I miss you
2. You got a canon! is it a rebel?
3. I hope you had a great birthday
4. When are you leaving for Italy
5. make a diptych with me (refer to my blog) Nashville/VA, Italy/Baltimore, Argentina/Baltimore, yes?
6. update me on your summer plans.

that is all for now. bye bye

Lauren Goddard said...

So so cool!

x x x

Obscura said...

YOU ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!!

Such beautiful eyes and lips...

rock those eyebrows more often.

-A-