July 08, 2009

its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
tshirt dress and sunglasses-F21; slip-Mom's; floral Dr Martens; woven bag-Market in Buenos Aires; claw necklace-Pamela Love; silver jewelry-Vintage

I went for a walk yesterday with my beautiful new camera ( an amazing birthday present from my mom and dad) and exercised my shutter release for some outfit shots. It was certainly a gorgeous day, however it was muggy and, as evident on my legs, the air was thick with mosquitos. I think I must have really sweet blood.

I think the blog is going to have a bit of a makeover in the coming weeks. Having a quality camera makes life so much easier and so much more fun. I'm bursting with time and ideas so expect a lot of my own photography and outfit posts and documentation of my life (along with the usual of course). I just need to gather up some models. I don't want to be the only one in front of the lense...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the floral docs, a lot. despite what others might say. and i'm totally jealous of your pam love claw necklace

Obscura said...

adorable docs lady!!