April 16, 2009

Sounds Razor






I love Rachel Wagner's(Katie Holmes) style in the movie Disturbing Behavior. Its a little punk, a little goth and a lot of grunge. And might I add that that nose ring is very appealing!

I think Katie looks so much better with a little edge to her...I mean Joey Potter has nothing on Rachel Wagner. The messy ponytail with the braided pieces hanging down=my next hair endeavor.
And the mixture of a tight crop top with some belted baggy jeans is every exciting. Yay for new inspiration!

3 comments:

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Ooh that movie was so long ago! I still remember it! She definitely had much more edge than Joey Potter... and far more edge than the way she dresses now in real life! :)

Rackk and Ruin said...

omfg DisturbingBehavior!! greattt post! this was the best ms.holmes ever looked.

Emz said...

haha Katie Holmes seemed to have so much more fun because Ms. Holmes than her motherly role as Mrs. Cruise!