August 25, 2008

Fall Preview: My Fall Essentials Part 1










I'm off to school in a week so lately I have been stocking up on some basic fall essentials. Tomorrow I am going on a mall excursion with my bunnies so hopefully I will have some new treasures to post, but as of tonight this is what I have...

*aa grey tri-blend zipup
*aa black t-shirt dress
*nine west brown gladiator wedges
*thrifted plaid button up
*vintage native american belt, vintage silver indian belt
*magenta fur scarf
*vintage blush suede clutch, tan calvin klein clutch

3 comments:

Sasi said...

Hey, i love this post!!! How do you get that effect of fading?? I'm in love with the suede clutch, in these days I'm searching for a similar one:)

Miranda* said...

Thanks so much! The fading is an effect on my iphoto, ive been playing around with it to make the photos look better, and the clutch I bought at a flea market in paris, but I'm sure you can find similar things at flea markets, or vintage stores anywhere ;)

A La Femme said...

Really great pieces!!! I can't believe fall is almost here!!