August 04, 2008

Heavy Metal Jewelry Is a Girl's Best Friend






Just browsing Intermixonline to look at the new Elizabeth and James jewelry line and I came across some great jewelry. From the Olsen's own line I really love the knuckle ring, snake ring, and the dagger necklace. The dagger necklace is reminecent of the necklaces seen on the Burberry fall runways. I of course kept browsing and in the sale section I came across this amazing Alexis Bittar giant lucite ring, Kenneth Jay Lane gold ram ring and these Jules Smith rose gold chain earrings (they are my favorite). Chains and heavy metal accessories are definitely in this season, and if you haven't checked out Bliss Lau's line of bodychains do so now- they range from $182-$676 which is much more affordable than Erin Wasson's Lowluv line.

No comments: