October 23, 2008

Mirand00




I finally jumped on the lame legging band wagon and I have to say that I am loving them. Over the weekend while browsing my local forever 21 I came across this high waisted pair and decided to finally give it a try. These are definitely the most comfortable pair of leggings I have worn ( I have 2 other pairs from American Apparel and one fell apart instantly and the other always falls down) probably because the high waist keeps them from constantly slipping down.

Today I went for the more punk/ rocker look, but I feel like I look more like Vanessa Hudgens haha. For classes I wore this outfit with my new converse (which I am now in the middle of studding) and then later in the day I changed over to my Balmain-esque booties (pictured below). I topped of the look with a shrunken red peacoat from the gap via last year.

lame leggings- Forever 21; tie dye tunic tank- Urban Outfitters; white vneck tee- Gap; grey cardigan- Heritage Mens; blue Converse; necklace, ring and bangles- Vintage; studded leather bracelet- Unknown

No comments: