January 04, 2009

Dr. Who?






I went to the mall today to pick up a few basics including some sheer pocket tees from Express. When I made my rounds to Forever 21 I found these very comfy harem-style pants. The pockets are a little crazy, but they look damn good with my new dr. martens.

The dr. martens are beyond awesome...
  • comfortable
  • easy to walk in for long periods of time
  • adorable (nothing better than a floral pattern on combat boots)
I have been wearing these docs with everything and anything! I also have some great peep toe ankle boots coming through the snail mail from urban outfitters that will be appearing on the blog soon. (I found them on super sale; what a good feeling!)

Until next time :)

1 comment:

Andie said...

I WANT YOUR DOCS!! and your jacket is awesome!
lovely blog, mind if we swap links?
http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com
i already added you to my blogroll