January 01, 2009

Hoppípolla Í engum stígvélum allur rennvotur (Rennblautur) Í engum stígvélum






Happpy 2009!!!

I hope everyone celebrated with good friends and family in tow. I know I certainly had an amazing night with most of my best friends hand in hand. Theres nothing better than a night of total frivolity, good eats and drinks, and fun games :)

I've been pondering what my new years resolution should be for a few days now and I think I have come up with a few ideas...
  • work on more recreational photography projects
  • experiment more with my hair, makeup and clothes
  • finish up some of my DIY projects
  • paint some large scale fashion illustrations/portraita
To put it generally I want to take more risks and work harder.

I can't wait to start off 2009!

1 comment:

Sasi said...

Happy New Year, Miranda!
You look gorgeous,love your make-up and your dress!