November 09, 2008

Gold Star















These are some of my favorite Rachel Bilson outfits to date. Most of them seemed to come from a couple years ago...I guess thats my favorite Rachel era. After I went through my Rachel style folder I realized that she has incredible range with her clothing choices. She can look amazing in everything from head-to-toe chanel to ripped up levis shorts and a vintage concert muscle tee. (Thats what I call style)

Rachel consistently chooses very flattering silhouettes and styles. Even though she has a very tiny frame she manages to pull off high waisted, skinny, flair, and boyfriend jeans with little effort. She also looks pulled together at all times, but not overly so (like some other ladies out there). This just adds to her effortlessness.

I'm always awaiting the next Rachel candid...

No comments: