November 08, 2008

I Want You to Want Me




I've decided that I am in the market for a new all-purpose leather bag...and these are some of the contenders. The first bag is the Hitchcock bag by designer Jenny Yuen and I think it may just be the perfect bag...it looks like Mary Poppins could pull an entire dining room set out of it. I love the soft leather and gold accents. And it even has long strap to wear it across the body for convenience.

The last three bags are Charles David. I'm not very familiar with the brand, but I saw his purses at Nordstrom Rack yesterday and decided they looked pretty nice. (I also saw a Gorgeous MJ bag on 50% sale down from $1000...why don't I have $500??) I think the black is my fave, but the pink does have something special about it :) What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Val said...

I'm in love with the Jenny Yuen bags. They're all so gorgeous.

Trash and Vaudeville is in NYC, on St. Marks Place. You should definitely check it out if you're in the area.

Anna said...

Hey Miranda
I found your blog via your Paris one, and I was wondering whether you ever put your pictures from this summer online. Do you have a link?

Miranda* said...

I actually havent posted them sadly...im kind of a procrastinator but I swear I am going to get around to it.

How did you find my last blog if you don't mind me asking?

Caroline said...

I love all of these! probably the first one or the other black. I'm a sucker for black bags, though.
Yes! The shoes are the softest leather ever. I love them.